Caden

Caden
My little chef

Friday 30 April 2010

Online recipe book

I have hundreds of recipes that I really need to get organized, throw out the ones I Won't use,sort and catalog the others. I am sick of searching through all my books looking for a certain recipe that I want to make. So I will start with favorite recipes, and the ones I want to try out. I have recently bought a couple of slow cookers so that I can set tea cooking and then leave it to take care of itself. Hopefully this will free up my day to do fun things with Caden, especially when we are on holiday, just think about it, we could spend the day on a beach and still come home to a ready cooked meal. This way I have my recipe books where ever I go, without the hassle of lugging them everywhere. Wish me luck because the sorting is about to commence!



I hope you like some of them as well Happy cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment